Friday, June 26, 2009

Puffy

This is Puffy. He loves to pose for the camera especially outdoors. He came to me a year ago as an abandoned kitty and he was very reserved. He was just the size of my palm. Actually his name doesn't resemble any of his physical attributes. He's not puffy but kind of slim. I called him Puffy because that time when I was thinking about a pet name for him, I mentioned a lot of possible ones but when I said "Puffy", he came towards me.

He loves to play with me by biting my hand so hard that I could scream, "Arrraaaaayyy!" And yes, he also loves to cuddle and sit on my lap.


When it is eating time and he's nowhere to be found, I just call out loud, "Puffffyyyyy.... Myum, myum, myum, myum, myummmm...." Sounds like food, isn't it?
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Popular Posts