Friday, June 26, 2009

Poknat | Dog Training

This is the thriller Poknat. She's years younger than his brother Jackie. This is my bestfriend whom you would not dare approach. Of all my pets, she's the one who is very much fond of biting people but not a real hard one. Actually I do not consider biting as part of her dog training. It's like she wants to nibble on your legs as a greeting. She looks cute but don't be deceived because at the back of her humble face, lies a naughty self. And yes, Poknat doesn't want a stranger to come near me. She won't bark but once you had your back on her, she'll really scratch her front teeth on your legs.

dog pets
But despite this shortcomings, I love her very much because she's so sweet sweet to me. We play around whenever I have the time. Her being naughty is advantageous for us because trespassers won't dare come to our house unnoticed. Lately, I had her injected with an antiparasitic medicine Ivomec because she's been scratching all over her body.

dog names
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Popular Posts