Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Puffy's new pictures

I love my cat so much. But unlike other cat humans who dress or groom their cats too much, I let my Puffy behave the way he wants to. The other day, I got a chance to take Puffy's new pictures. Although, he was quite annoyed of me dragging him around to pose, I still manage to have some. Check them out:

Lying on my lap. He definitely loves to do that always.

cat pictures - cat behaviorcat pictures - cat behavior
There on top of the cabinet, Puffy was closing his eyes too tight due to the camera's very bright flash. It was very dark in the room, that's why he had shut his eyes like that.

cat picturescat pictures - cat behavior

This is how he greets me every morning. He would call on from outside my door "meow, meow, meow". See Puffy's kittyhood pictures here with that red slipper.

cat pictures - cat behavior
And finally the following morning, after chasing him for a while, I had him pose on top of that fence pole. Look at those annoyed eyes. (lol)

cat picturescat pictures - Puffycat pictures - cat behaviorcat pictures - Puffy

One final close-up look of my Puffy before he ran away (see below).

cat pictures - Puffycat pictures - Puffy
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Popular Posts