Thursday, July 16, 2009

So stinky!

It's quite amusing though it's very bad for King's nose. I came home from a more than 8 hours of work. As I approached and opened the door, there came King leaping and turning in excitement as he obviously greeted me. And so I carried and hug him in return of his great enthusiasm. As I sat on the bench, he began sniffing and licking my toes. To my surprise, after a while he began to look like he was getting sick. He scratches his nose with his paws and I thought he would vomit.

I reached out to him my toes once more to confirm if that was what caused him to nearly vomit and alas! it really was. My feet was so stinky for a very keen nose like that of King.

So what I did to give him relief, I sprayed the back of my hand with a perfume and have him sniffed my hand. Well, it did help him.
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Popular Posts