Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Alpo

Alpo is promoting a contest on "Real Dogs Tell It Like It Is," in which dogs tell about their favorite behaviors like rolling in the mud, drooling over dinner or playing fetch (of course with the help of their humans). Twenty of the stories will be collected and published in a "How-To manual for dogs.

I wonder if I could register Jackie in this Alpo contest. My goodness, he's so moody when it comes to shower. He would growl at me and as if bite me if I insist. And when I succeed in showering him, he would take his revenge by running into the field and rolling on horses' poops and even on decaying frogs. I think he likes the very unpleasant smell as his perfume. So annoying that I have to shower him again! But despite that natural dog-ness, he's still my jolly Jackie.

dog behaviors
Well, if you're interested to register your furry friend, read more about the contest here.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Popular Posts