Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Pet Grooming | Puffy's own version

When it comes to pet grooming, I don't usually overpamper my furry bestfriends. They're still animals and I don't want to deprive them of their inner nature. Just like Puffy, he does it on his own now that he's already a grown-up feline. Actually, I used to shower him with lukewarm water when he was still a kitten but now he hates it. I leave him that way because if not, he would bite and scratch my arms struggling in resistance.

cat pictures
Puffy loves to groom his fur almost all the time whenever possible. Except of course when he falls on a stinky canal, he wouldn't dare lick his wet, stinky coat. I had to do it for him despite his disapproval because his smell would stick on anything he touches.

Below is a video of Puffy's own version of night time grooming.


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Popular Posts