Friday, September 18, 2009

Cat and Dog | Puffy and King

I was trying to take pictures of Puffy and King together. Puffy is older than King but King is bigger and heavier than Puffy. So here's what I did: I asked my sister and my nephew to hold each of the models and the result is -

cat and dog
My sister had to hold Puffy's arms and legs because he began scratching and kicking at the sight of King in front of him. And King there wanted to get his mouth and paws on Puffy. Look at Puffy's narrowing eyes. He's preparing for a quick scratch attack.

Puffy and King
King was trying to play with Puffy but the cat has no time for it.

cat dog
Puffy and King playing is impossible because Puffy prefers grooming than being licked, so it's better to keep a distance.

cat grooming

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Popular Posts